back to project
Snakes and Ladders
The game is for 2 to 6 players - also one player can play alone - in presence of the teacher. The winner is the player who reaches first the Finish tile and answer correclty the final question chosen by the teacher.
- Pick a colored horse piece.
- Push the "Roll" button to start rolling the dice, then push the "Stop" button to stop the dice from rolling.
- Move your horse piece of as many tiles as indicated by the number on the dice.
- If you reach a tile where a "ladder" is present (tile #2 and tile #7), advance your horse piece to the connected tile (tile #6 or tile #11 respectively). If you reach a tile where a "snake head" is present (tile #8 and tile #12), move your horse piece back to the connected tile (tile #1 or tile #5 respectivey).
- Click on the tile where your horse piece arrived.
- Answer the question appearing in the pop-up window, then press continue.
- If you give the correct Answer, you can roll the dice again, else the turn pass to the next player.
- Wins who arrives first to the FINISH tile and answers correctly to the final question.